Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Photo Evidence #2

Once again I was scrolling through my social media apps on my phone and stumbled across another atrocious post.*names have been blurred out to protect the individuals identity*
This is another girl in one of my classes, business classes that is, that clearly does not know business etiquette or basic common knowledge when it comes to posting inappropriate things.  I understand that this is supposed to be humorous and fun but it reflects poorly on this individual. I know for a fact that she works hard at school and has multiple jobs to help out with bills but I think posts like these are going to hinder her in the long run.

My next few posts, I will research an employers perspective on social media and inappropriate posts to try and gain insight about what they are looking for when it comes to hiring new employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment